3) Low-alloy structural steel plates commonly used such as Q345 (16Mn), Q295 (09Mn2). Used to manufacture important stampings with strength requirements.
4) Electrical silicon steel plate such as DT1, DT2.
5) Stainless steel plates such as 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 1Cr13, etc., are used to manufacture parts with anti-corrosion and anti-rust requirements.
6) Commonly used non-ferrous metals are copper and copper alloys (such as brass), and the grades are T1, T2, H62, H68, etc., and their plasticity, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity are very good.
7) There are also aluminum and aluminum alloys. The commonly used grades are L2, L3, LF21, LY12, etc., which have good plasticity, and the deformation resistance is small and light.